Wanna find out what it’s like to work at a denim brand? Kuyichi is looking for an online marketing intern! Since 2000 Kuyichi has been trying to
change the fashion industry for the better and we’re now looking to expand our marketing team. Are you a true online marketeer, with great
analytical skills, SEO/SEA knowledge and is sustainability super important to you? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Kuyichi is looking for a kick-ass online marketing intern, who wants to contribute to an idealistic and growing brand. You’re studying online
marketing, you’re available for at least four days a week, for a minimum of four months. But most importantly, you have a big drive to make the
best work possible and learn a lot.
What do we expect from you?
As our marketing intern, you’ll be assisting our online marketing team to increase our visibility online. What a workweek will look like:
- You will be doing keyword research which helps us to write copy that fits our target group. If you like to write it that’s a big plus!
- You have a supporting role in making sure our website is working well and is being improved.
- Furthermore, we have just started with affiliate marketing, you will be doing the first selection of possible online partnerships.
Besides that you are:
- (Somewhat) familiar with Google Analytics, Search Console and Ads. Shopify is a plus.
- Well aware of nowaday’s (digital) media landscape and what is needed to reach our target group.
- Eager to find improvements, a problem-solver and quick on your feet
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German is a plus
- An analytical mastermind to be
What we’re looking for:
- An idealistic and reliable person
- You’re available at least 32 hours a week, for at least 4-5 months
- You live in the area of Utrecht
We’ll offer you:
An educational internship where you’ll be an equal part of our team and get to build Kuyichi’s online visibility. You’ll get the responsibility and
guidance that you need to grow as a professional. You’ll be part of a flat, passion-driven team and work at the homiest office you’ve ever seen
(good vibes!). You’ll also receive a fair internship fee.
Are you The One for us? Let us know why and send your motivation letter, CV and relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from