Are you looking for a job in the field of fair fashion? Then we might have an open position for you! Currently we have the following open positions:
Are you the person who knows how to grow a brand and get it out there. Are you a great buzz maker? And do you want to make a positive impact in the fashion industry? Than this role might be yours! We’re looking for a marketing manager that is responsible for managing and devising ways to market the Kuyichi products and prove their worth to drive more sales. You will manage branding efforts and creative advertising campaigns for fashion-related businesses. You are generally involved behind the scenes on photoshoot briefings, in analyzing marketing campaign results, managing a marketing professional team and implementing result-driven campaigns. Does this sound familiar for you? Then you might be the one we’re looking for.
- You consult with the sales and branding department before moving forward with a plan of action.
- You determine the decisions about costing, design, selling and allocation and advertising.
- You work together with our online marketing team to make sure the marketing plan is properly translated to online.
- You manage and optimize all brand activities, such as partnerships, our presence in stores and at fairs.
- You are in charge of appealing to the ideal target audience for Kuyichi’s products.
- You use your research and analytical skills to determine the best market for the Kuyichi brand and use your business and creative skills to develop strategies and campaigns to increase sales.
- You will work in fast-paced branche and therefor need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends to keep up with consumer demands.
- You work with a variety of different people and may sometimes lead a team.
- You have great knowledge in online marketing advertising on social and search channels.
- You use your network to build bridges, both on-and offline with PR and other third parties.
- You can create the Kuyichi image and story and you use the Kuyichi brand name and story to reach customers.
- You are capable to influence the industry as a whole.
- Minimum bachelor degree in fashion, marketing, communication or business administration.
- At least 3 years of experience in a manager role.
- Working history in the field of sustainable fashion is a plus.
- You know your way through Adobe.
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
We'll offer you:
- A market competitive salary.
- A job with a lot of responsibility, variety and freedom.
- The opportunity to grow with us in the big plans that we have for the coming years.
- You will be working from the homiest office you will ever see.
Is this you? Please send us your personal motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Wanna find out what it’s like to work at a sustainable denim brand? Kuyichi is looking for an intern with a planet-friendly heart! Since 2000 Kuyichi has been trying to change the fashion industry for the better and we now want to expand our sustainability team. Are you a true impact maker, with a love for research and a drive to change things for the better? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What do we expect from you?
As our sustainability intern, you’ll be assisting our sustainability manager to increase our positive impact. What a workweek will look like for you:
- Assist in the realisation of running projects, both environmental and social impact driven
- Keep track of data and document collection from suppliers and research new innovations in the fashion industry
- Learn how we work on sustainability and help improve how we measure and communicate these.
- Write about our sustainable efforts in collaboration with our marketing team
- Have your own research project under the guidance of the Sustainability Manager
What we’re looking for
- You’re doing a study with a focus on sustainability (in fashion) or innovation
- You’re available for 4 days a week, for at least four months.
- You can start in August or September
- You live in the area of Utrecht or are willing to travel
Besides that you’re
- Sustainable at heart (or wanting to be)
- A team player who can also work independently
- An idealistic and reliable person
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- A good writer is definitely a plus
We’ll offer you:
An educational internship where you’ll be an equal part of our team and help in realising Kuyichi’s environmental and social goals. You’ll get the responsibility and guidance that you need to grow as a professional. You’ll be part of a flat, passion-driven team and work at the homiest office you’ve ever seen (good vibes!). You’ll also receive a fair internship fee.
Is this you? Please send us your personal motivation and CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.